Vendor Information & Guidelines
Presented by: St. David's Emergency Center 24/7
Location: The Hill Country Galleria, 12700 Hill Country Blvd., 78738
SpringFest Date: Saturday, April 28, 2017
Application Deadline: Friday, April 20
Festival/Vendor Hours: 11AM –7PM
Artisan Vendor = $150
We ONLY have 60 artisan/retail vendor spaces available.
- Vendors are responsible for all canopy, tables, signage, chairs, weights to secure, etc. needed for set-up. Only the 10x10 booth space will be provided. Inclement weather preparations are strongly encouraged as booth sales are rain or shine – NO REFUNDS.
- Application DEADLINE*: Friday, April 20 at 5PM.
* Applications received after the DEADLINE are subject to a $25 late fee
- Booth Set-up: Will be from 9AM – 11AM, Saturday, April 28th . All vendors must be completely set-up by 11:00AM! Electricity is available for $10 per 10x10 booth (purchase at check out).
- Vendor Parking: Available in designated vendor parking area. (FREE)
- Booth Tear Down: Is PROHIBITED before 7PM. NO VENDOR may tear down prior to 7PM.
- Marketing: Extensive Internet, email, social media, various print & and targeted digital marketing. Marketing materials will be provided for you to distribute to your contacts and followers.
- Rules & Regulations: The following rules have been established by the Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce after years of experience to uphold the integrity of this festival. All rules MUST be followed by ALL participating vendors. Event Coordinator has final say and non-compliance will result in elimination from future events.
- Refund policy – Refer to waiver.
- Vendors are strictly PROHIBITED from providing ANY alcohol or food and beverage samples to the public, unless otherwise approved by the Chamber.
- It is the policy of SpringFest that vendors are strictly PROHIBITED from selling any live animals.
- Vendors are required to provide their own display equipment and/or canopy. Your booth display must be professional.
- All vendors MUST be present and on-site during the entire festival unless approved by event coordinator. Please plan to have proper representation in booth at all times of the festival.
- Participating exhibitors will be responsible for collecting and paying current Texas Sales Tax on all sales made during the show. A Texas Sales Tax Certificate is required for participation. If you need a Texas Sales Tax ID, please go to http://www.window.state.tx.us/taxpermit.
- Vendor generated trash, boxes, product, etc. must be disposed of in the proper trash receptacle or removed from the property.
RELEASE AND WAIVER: The undersigned acknowledges that the Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce (“Chamber”) is a nonprofit organization that depends on volunteers and staff for its operations. To induce the Chamber to permit the undersigned to participate in SpringFest 2018, the undersigned hereby agrees that the Chamber and its past, present and future officers, directors, agents, employees and members (collectively with the Chamber, the “Chamber Group”) shall not be responsible or liable, either in contract, tort or otherwise, for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special or punitive damages, including without limitation loss of revenue, income or profits, suffered by the undersigned or any employees or agents of the undersigned that arise out of or in connection with the breach or alleged breach of any agreement, any activities or omissions relating to SpringFest or any negligence or gross negligence of any member(s) of the Chamber Group, and whether or not the possibility of such injuries or damages has been disclosed in advance or could have been reasonably foreseen. I understand that there are no refunds and that there will be no rain dates given.
Please retain a copy of these Regulations for your reference.